100 Place Polypropylene Storage Boxes, 3-Hinge Lid with Snap Closure, 5 Assorted Colors, 20/Case
100 place polypropylene storage boxes (Cat# 90-9100). $90/case of 20 plastic cryogenic freezer storage boxes with 3-hinge lid with snap closure. Made of polypropylene. The 100 well plastic cryogenic freezer box (Cat# 909100) is great for storage of 1.5ml, 2ml microcentrifuge tubes, screw cap microcentrifuge tubes and cryogenic vials. These plastic freezer boxes normally are used in -80°C ultra low freezers. Free ground shipping for orders $200 and up.
We also carry 100 well cryo boxes, made with sturdy polycarbonate, which can be used in liquid nitrogen.
- 100 place polypropylene (PP) freezer boxes for use in ultra low freezers
- Box is designed with 3-hinge attached lid
- Cryogenic boxes with 5 assorted colors: red, yellow, green, blue and nature
- Working temperature -96°C to 121°C
- Holds 1.5 ml, 2.0 ml microcentrifuge tubes, screw cap micro tubes and cryogenic vials
- Stackable – Racks stack on top of each other to consolidate storage space
- Self Draining– Each box includes drain holes and air vents in the lid and bottom to minimize condensation
- Numeric identification on edges for quick sample identification
- Dimensions: 5.5″ x 6.0″ x 2.1″ (141 x 154 x 53 mm)
- 5 different colored boxes/pack, 20 boxes/case.
- Sell by rack and by case
The shipping cost for each case ordered is $9.50, but will be automatically waived at checkout on orders of $200 and more.