100 Well Cardboard Freezer Boxes, 2 Inch, Holds 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml and Screw Cap Micro-centrifuge Tubes. 100/Case
$160/100 2 inch 100 well cardboard freezer boxes. Made of durable strong cardboard coated for protection of water and chemicals. Free ground shipping on orders $200
We have two types. One is regular cardboard boxes (Cat# 90-1200). The other one is laminated plastic coated (Cat# 90-2200), which means there is one layer of plastic coated outside of the cardboard to prevent wet damage from water/ice when you store the boxes in freezer.
- 2-inch height, used for upright freezer or chest freezer racks
- 100-well dividers, superior white coating, writing area on lid
- Suitable for storage of 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml microcentrifuge tubes and screw cap micro tubes.
- Made from durable cardboard with Superior White Coatings
- Two options: regular cardboard (901200) and plastic coated cardboard (902200)
- Chemically resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents
- Working temperature -196°C to 121°C
- Suitable for regular freezer, ultra low temperature freezer and liquid nitrogen storage
- Removable lid includes an inventory list writing area
- Dimensions: 5.25″x5.25″x2″
- 10 boxes/Pack, 100 boxes/Case
- Sell by Pack or case.
Please check our plastic cryogenic boxes.
The shipping cost for each order placed is $9.50, but will be automatically waived at checkout on orders of $200 and more.
Laminated, 10/Pack, Laminated, 100/Case, Regular, 10/Pack, Regular, 100/Case