100 Well Cryogenic Freezer Box, Polycarbonate, For Use in Liquid Nitrogen And Ultra Low Freezer, Assorted Colors, 20/Case
100 well plastic Cryogenic freezer box, $120/20 Cryogenic Boxes. Made from sturdy polycarbonate (PC), for storage of standard microcentrifuge tubes and cryogenic vials in liquid nitrogen and ultra low freezer. 4 assorted colors in one pack. Free ground shipping on orders $200 and up.
We also carry 100 well cryo boxes, which are made of strong polypropylene that is less expensive. The polypropylene (PP) made freezer boxes are normally used in ultra low freezers.
- Made of tough heavy duty polycarbonate (PC)
- Chemically resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents
- 10 x 10 (100-well) boxes available
- Compatible with 0.5ml, 1.5ml or 2.0ml microtubes and cryogenic vials
- Boxes feature numbered grids for sample identification
- Drain holes and air vents minimize condensation
- Five assorted colors available
- Suitable for storage in mechanical freezers or liquid nitrogen
- Temperature range: stable from -196°C to 121°C
- 10 x 10 well storage (100-wells total)
- Dimensions: 5.20″ x 5.20″ x 2.04″ (133x133x53 mm)
- PC boxes with 4 assorted colors: red, yellow, green, and blue
- Holds 0.5ml, 1.5ml or 2.0ml microtubes and cryogenic vials
- PC box with Removable lid includes a numbered grid for orientation
The shipping cost for each case ordered is $15.00, but will be automatically waived at checkout on orders of $200 and more.