81-well Cardboard Freezer Box, 2 Inch, Holds 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml Microcentrifuge, Screw Cap Cryogenic Vials, Micro Tubes. 100/Case
81-well cardboard freezer box with dividers. Designed for storage of microcentrifuge tubes: 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml, screw cap cryo vials and freezer micro tubes. Two types of finishing for your choice. One is regular cardboard boxes (Cat# 90-1281). Another one is laminated plastic coated (Cat# 90-2281), which means there is one layer of plastic coated outside of the cardboard to prevent wet damage from water/ice when you store the boxes in freezer.
- 2-inch height, used for upright freezer or chest freezer racks
- 81-well dividers, superior white coating, writing area on lid
- Suitable for storage of 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml microcentrifuge tubes.
- Made from durable cardboard with superior white coatings
- Two versions: regular (901281) and plastic coated (902281)
- Chemically resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents
- Working temperature -196°C to 121°C
- Suitable for liquid nitrogen storage
- Removable lid includes an inventory list writing area
- Dimensions: 5.25″x5.25″x2″
- 10 boxes/Pack, 100 boxes/Case
- Sell by rack or case.
The shipping cost for each item ordered is $9.50, but will be automatically waived at checkout on orders of $200 and up.
Laminated, 10/Pack, Laminated, 100/Case, Regular, 10/Pack, Regular, 100/Case