Greiner 384 Well Cell Culture Plate with µClear Flat Bottom, Black & White Wall
The 384 well cell culture plate with a maximum well volume of 30µL are special Small Volume™ plates that feature far smaller working volumes than typical 384-well plates, reducing sample usage while avoiding the instrument compatibility issues introduced by 1536-well plates. The wells on Small Volume™ plates feature conical well geometry; wells have a round top and a flat bottom, resembling a truncated cone.
Plates with µClear® bottoms feature a polystyrene microthin film bottom for clear imaging or viewing and minimized autofluorescence.
- Improved cell adhesion through physical surface treatment
- Free of detectable DNase, RNase, human DNA
- Non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic
- Compatible with automated systems
- Rounded square well profile, i.e. they are square with rounded corners. This design combines the advantages of the square well, i.e. flexible working volume of 10 µl to 130 µl, with the advantages of a round well, such as reduced wicking and bubbling
- Alphanumeric well coding
- µClear® bottom
- Well profile: F-bottom (flat bottom)
- Growth area per well: 10 mm²
- Working volume per well: 15 µl ~ 110 µl
- With lid that enables gas exchange with the lowest possible evaporation
The shipping cost for each item ordered is $9.50, but will be automatically waived at checkout on orders of $200 and more.