Tri Color Prestained Protein Marker Ladder (0.5 ml) For Western Blot, SDS-PAGE Gel Electrophoresis.
$65/pack of 0.5ml Tri-color Prestained Protein Marker Ladder For Western Blotting, SDS-PAGE Gel Elecrophoresis (Cat# PM2500). Free priority mail shipping on orders $200 and more.
With, one of our best sellers, 3 tri-colored prestained protein marker, you can load up over 300 wells for Western Blotting application. Free priority mail shipping for customers in the 48 Continental United States AND Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands.
The ladder is ready-to-use (supplied in gel loading buffer ). Do not heat, dilute, or add reducing agent before loading.
- For customers who do protein purification from bacteria, yeast or mammalian cells, 3 ul to 5 ul per well will give you pretty clear visualization for Bio Rad mini protein protean gel system, precast gel, TruPAGE, etc. The bands will not fade even after Coomassie staining and destaining with methanol acetic acid.
- For customers who uses it for Western Blotting purpose, 1.5 to 2.5 ul per well is good enough. You will be able to clearly see the bands on membranes after transferring in transfer buffer.
- You may need to load more for gels thicker than 1.5mm
Tri-color Prestained protein marker ladder is designed to monitor protein separation during SDS-polyacrylamide (PAGE) gel electrophoresis, and verification of Western transfer efficiency on membranes (PVDF, nylon, or nitrocellulose) and for estimation of the sizes of proteins interested.
Our tri-color prestained protein marker ladder is a 3-color protein standard with 10 pre-stained proteins from 10 to 180 kDa. Proteins are covalently coupled with a blue chromophore except for two reference bands (25 kDa is green and 75 kDa is red) separated on Tris-glycine buffer.
0.2~0.4 mg/ml of each protein in the buffer (20 mM Tris-phosphate, pH 7.5 at 25°C), 2 % SDS, 1 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, 3.6M Urea, and 15 % (v/v) Glycerol).
250ul/vial, 2 vials of 250ul. Total 500ul
- Stable at 25°C for at least 2 weeks
- Stable at 4°C for at least 3 months
- Stable at -20°C for at least 24 months
We have another more broader tri-color prestained protein marker PM001-0500 which has 10 bands from 6.5 to 270 kDa.
Please check our molecular related products, such as, high pure agarose powder, thermostable 25mm dNTP mix, gel extraction PCR purification kit, DNA ladder 100 bp, 1kb plus, PCR strip, adhesive optical clear seal film, aluminum foil film for 96 well PCR plate, ELISA plate, and more.
The shipping cost for each case ordered is $6.50, but will be automatically waived at checkout on orders of $200 and more.